Thank you ver much Don Charisma for this Award too. I appreciate it very much.
Don Charisma wrote this:
“This is a new award, no one else has the badge on their blog, so it’s EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org. The idea was given to me by paulettemotzko, it’s adapted slightly, there are only five answers now needed to accept the award.
The badge is new, it’s not available anywhere else, so get it whilst it’s hot 🙂 The “lego” bridge is a real bridge in Germany, check out the link at the end of the post.
The bloggers that I’ve nominated are all memorable to me for one reason or another. They are very inspiring and positive people, whom I’m very proud to call friends, or as close to friends as it gets on WordPress. All of them are inventors in their own ways.
If you don’t accept Awards then please pass on to someone else who may like it or just know it’s the thought that counts”.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.
2. I enjoy all the beautiful photos, as many have at their blogs. They inspire me.
3. I enjoy to read stories about personal evolution and about peoples daily life and observations.
4. I enjoy the many new relations, as I have found in here. So many positive people.
5. I enjoy to help new bloggers to find themselves in here.
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to :
This blog are interesting and very positive. He will absolutely grow with his music.
Here they create so different and nice items of recycling materials.
Tyler is writing so very nice and often he shows beautiful nature photos.
Jessica writes so interesting about her travellings in our world and show wonderful photos.
You all deserve this very new and nice award. Thanks for being in here. You all mean a lot to me.