I’m the happy receiver of one more Award, Thanks Don Charisma.
Don Charisma wrote:
“HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 … this is my first post in 2014 (GMT), it’s FRESHLY PRESSED.
This is a new award freshly pressed today. No one else has these badges on their blog, so it’s EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org.
The idea is entirely my own, I created the award because I’m not on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed (FP) and probably 99.99% of other bloggers aren’t either. Seems some are envious that they aren’t on FP, others couldn’t care less about FP. It’s seen as an elite accolade in WordPress circles, if you’re on it, you’re at the top table, you’ve made it, you’re in the VIP, “THE” clique. Others will certainly get on their hands and knees and pay homage to you, you clever so and so. Or NOT as the case may be”.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
Section 2: Why I’d like to be on Freshly Pressed
Ever since I posted my first post back in July-2013 I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my blogging experiences on WordPress. I’m always looking for ways to reach a wider audience, so Freshly Pressed could help me achieve that. Who knows maybe one day my work will be up to the required standard, and I’ll be a Freshly Pressed rock star too
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” to :
I would like to have been Freshly Pressed, because that would show more people my beautiful jewelry and what else I’m doing at my blog.
Thank you so much, love you all, best of luck getting FRESHLY PRESSED in 2014.